PDCA Committee Update: Associate Member Council
By Diane Fischer, Chairwoman
The April meeting of the PDCA Associate Member Council recapped 2019 initiatives, and discussed new initiatives for 2020. Chairwoman Diane Fischer (pictured, left) presided over the meeting where the participants reached a consensus to continue assisting the Association increase its membership. In addition to building new membership, the committee members also talked about encouraging other PDCA members to participate in the standing committees.
The committee discussion turned to PDCA's response to the ongoing health crisis stemming from the Coronavirus Disease. It examined the steps the organization has put forth to provide members support, information, and resources. One committee member went so far to say that "during these times, being a PDCA member is more valuable than ever." The Associate Member Council Committee meets quarterly; if you would like to join, please email email@example.com.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers
- GET: Jobsite appropriate shirts for sale at The PDCA Store
- A Pile of News - June 2020
- Special Edition PDCA Logo Marks 25th Anniversary
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th