Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver magazine - Issue #2, 2021
- Join PDCA at IFCEE, May 10-14 in Dallas
- FREE Industry Update Webinar April 15th
- Project of the Year Entries Due May 7th
- A Pile of News - April 2021
- Gulf Coast Chapter Sets Virtual Membership Meeting
- April 30 Scholarship Shoot Aids Pacific Coast Chapter Education Fund
- Modified Oyster Roast Continues 15 Year Tradition in SC
- PileDriver magazine - 'Spring cleaning' on the jobsite