Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- 'Working Platforms' Update Delivered to Piling Industry
- Virtual DICEP 2020, an "excellent opportunity"
- Skeet Shoot/Chapter Meeting - PDCA of the Gulf Coast
- A Pile of News - October 2020
- PileDriver Magazine Legal: 30+ Years in Construction Law
- PileDriver Magazine: PDCA Past Presidents in the Round
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators