PDCA, in collaboration with Pile Dynamics, Inc., will present Deep Foundation Integrity Testing and Wave Equation Analysis (DFDTA), a three-day program over the dates of November 11-13, 2020 at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel in Orlando, FL. This event was originally scheduled to take place in Cleveland, OH, however, due to ongoing efforts to mitigate the COVID-19 health crisis, organizers have relocated the seminar to Orlando.
For additional information and to register for the Deep Foundation Dynamic Testing and Analysis program please click DFDTA ORLANDO CONFERENCE.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee
- A Pile of News - August 2020
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers