August 3, 2021
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
pdca 2021 education webinar series
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Pile Driving Vibrations - Monitoring and Analysis
Dr. Catherine Aimone-Martin, President, Aimone-Martin Associates, LLC
Best practices used to monitor and manage ground and structure vibrations during pile driving will be presented. The webinar will address the origins and justifications of vibration limits found in many pile driving project specifications. The use of seismographs to develop a site vibration attenuation model will be explained and illustrated with examples from projects where claims of structure damage were circumvented or easily refuted based on sound measured data.
At the conclusion of the webinar, attendees will understand the following:
- Regulated limits placed on pile driving operations measured at structures are very conservative and well below the limits that could possibly cause cracking in structures.
- The use of seismographs deployed by qualified vibration specialists to record ground and structures motions coupled with a site attenuation model is essential to defend pile driving operations and meet construction schedules.
2 Easy Steps to Register:
- Click "Register Here" below to register within the PDCA site
- Get Approved through the Zoom platform! PDCA handles this step for you!
- All Attendees - Complimentary
- Please encourage your colleagues and peers to attend this complimentary webinar.
Sponsorships Available at the pdca store
Virtual webinars offer the opportunity for suppliers and organizations to get in front of customers, industry partners, contractors, and owners from across the country. Sponsorship offers the opportunity to highlight your company, increase brand awareness, gain visibility with targeted marketing to decision makers in the driven pile industry. PDCA is offering varied sponsor levels to meet the goals and needs of suppliers. Click HERE to select your preferred sponsor opportunity by clicking the drop down menu.