PDCA Member law firm Jimerson Birr based in Jacksonville, FL recently released a two-part webinar series examining legal issues in the construction industry. Partner Ryan Maloney (pictured) and two of his colleagues make availalbe on their YouTube site, the program entitled Managing Problem Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success.
The series is designed for construction business owners and decision-makers. To access the video content for Parts 1 and 2, please click the links below:
Managing Problem Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success
- Part 1 Notice and Document of Claims [run time, 48:03]
- Part 2 Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (For Subcontractors and Suppliers) [1:03:21]
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee
- A Pile of News - August 2020
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers