PDCA invites you to attend the webinar presentation titled, PDCA Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review to be held on May 19, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT.
Attendees will obtain a comphrensive introduction to the three technical guidebooks and have the opportunity to engage with two of the co-authors, Gerry McShane of Service Steel Warehouse and Dr. Dick Hartman of Hartman Engineering. Upon completion of the webinar program, you will reveive 1.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH), as well as direct download access to the publications. You can register for this program when you click here.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers
- GET: Jobsite appropriate shirts for sale at The PDCA Store
- A Pile of News - June 2020
- Special Edition PDCA Logo Marks 25th Anniversary
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th